WEB are looking for a front end web developer - Edinburgh
Salary: £25 - £28k
The successful candidate will share our passion for websites and work with our clients on the implementation and ongoing development of their web projects. We offer an excellent opportunity to add real value first hand with a variety of clients - You will need the ability to adhere to programming and methodology standards.
Your CV should have the following:
- Commercial understanding of C# .NET and ASP.NET.
- 2-3 years experience developing standards based HTML and CSS.
- Knowledge of cross browser compatibility issues.
- Experience working with visuals and creating web templates.
- Experience with Open Source Content Management Systems
- Experience with version control software
- Previous web company experience
We’re not geeks. We’re just knowledgeable and enthusiastic so we’d expect you to be;
- Able to work well within a team of client, designer and web developer
- A good communicator, verbal and written
- Motivated, multi tasking and work well under pressure
- Genuine and passionate about what you do
- Love sharing ideas with people on new developments in technology
We are looking for a formal qualification to a degree level.
For the successful candidate we offer bonus payments and a good holiday allocation.
Please email or send your CV, references and examples of your work to;
10 Constitution Street
Why not give us a call about this job: 0131 454 3311